Blockzone is Hiring
We are now looking for passionate, insightful and hard-working individuals to join our growing team. Blockzone is global leader in Asian blockchain news, and thousands of readers using our website as a resource for breaking news, coverage and in-depth analysis of cryptocurrencies, over the years. We are now looking for skilled and resourceful contributors who are excited and interested in the growing digital economy, to join our dedicated team.
Blockzone is seeking full-time journalists to deliver coverage cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, initial coin offerings and other financial technologies. The journalist must have a deep understanding of financial technologies with a natural flair for insightful coverage and well-researched content. A passionate contributor who truly enjoys breaking news stories and gathering scoops by paying close attention to details and proactively reaching out to industry leads.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have a broad understanding of publishing content online (WordPress, SEO) as a professional writer well-versed in the English language.
- Have the drive to pitch and suggest interesting, relevant topics for coverage on Blockzone, before submitting them.
- Have a frenzied interest in cryptocurrencies, financial markets and financial technologies.
- Have the insight to look for news stories on decentralized technologies from around the world to fuel 24-hour coverage of the news cycle.
- Be open to attending industry events and conferences locally, when necessary.
- Be willing to quickly learn the ropes in a small but rapidly-growing team that mirrors the wider bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem.
- Be willing to produce 3-5 articles/day as a minimum.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and at least three sample pieces that demonstrate your proficiency in cryptocurrency-related coverage. Also, do include your salary requirements for this position and send it to email@example.com
Part-time journalists who can deliver 3-5 stories per week can also apply.