DAD aims to provide a bridge connecting Web 3.0 network traffic in the Metaverse era
What problems does DAD solve?
1. local regulatory policies, unequal information in different places and limited payment methods.
2. Traditional advertising only puts in information and cannot directly deliver value.
3. We cannot count the user behavior in the future Metaverse world, nor can we judge the digital identity and potential user value in the Metaverse world.
DAD 2.0 features
Dedicated to the subdivided fields linking "virtual" and "reality" bridges in the Internet industry of the metaverse and the web 3.0 era, DAD solves the limits and problems of the current blockchain industry development, satisfies the needs of the booming on-chain advertising business, and actively launches new advertising business forms.
1. Pay without borders. DAD 2.0 Support digital assets with value and liquidity as advertising payment method and the take smart contract as a contract signing method.
2. Value delivery - "highly interactive" delivery. DAD 2.0 changed the way of delivering advertising, it enables task-oriented advertisers' token airdrop and NFT airdrop in advertisement delivery.
3. DAO Governance. DAD 2.0 focus on researching the collection and delivery mode of media, products and channels in the blockchain field
4. Blockchain-based Delivery database. This is based on blockchain technology, in the process of delivering to the audience, taking address as destination, collect the audience's behavior data on the chain, supplement the user portrait on the chain, and build the unique online user database of DAD.
5. Token Economy. Advertisers can stake DAD and get more advertising exposure opportunities. Users can stake DAD to get more task incentives.
Rules & Instructions
All users who have completed the social tasks and KYC are eligible to share a total of 4,000 USDT (TRC-20) per the following rules. The rewards will be distributed to all eligible participants in 5 working days by the end of the event. Participants must complete all airdrop tasks and submit their TRC-20 USDT address in the event dashboard before the event closes to receive their rewards.
Task 1 — Join Telegram: Join and be active in our official Telegram community during the whole event period. Users need to have 5+ active days and 5+ messages (with spam filter).
Task 2 — Follow Twitter: Follow our official Twitter during the whole event period. Users need to retweet or comment 2+ tweets (with spam filter).
The rewards will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The first 100 participants will receive $5 worth of USDT.
- Participants 101~1000 will receive $2 worth of USDT.
- Participants 1001~2700 will receive $1 worth of USDT.
*Only the first 2,700 participants will receive airdrop rewards.
*Reminder: All participants MUST submit their TRC-20 wallet addresses in the Blockzone event dashboard before this event closes to receive airdrop reward. Failing to submit TRC20 addresses will result in losing all the airdrop awards.